Thank you for your continued support of #NotInMyCity. It’s June – and we’re Seeing Yellow this month. As you may recall, in previous years we have hosted events at the Deane House in Calgary. This year, we are working on some exciting announcements in some other cities in Canada, but still wanted to provide a chance for our Calgary Allies to continue to show their support for our cause.
We’ve launched our Seeing Yellow Campaign – a first for #NotInMyCity. We have numerous partners on board to support our campaign, and we’d love to have you join.
What is “Seeing Yellow”? We’re reaching out to Allies, partners and supporters to activate the #NotInMyCity yellow at their shops, businesses, workplaces and organizations. You can choose to participate on #NotInMyCity day (June 20), or for the entire month of June. Your level of participation is up to you, and the sky’s the limit when it comes to the creativity of what could be implemented.
How can you show your support?
· Be willing to post a #NotInMyCity decal and informational postcards in your place of business
· Sell #NotInMyCity merchandise at your place of business
· Host us to operate a #NotInMyCity pop-up shop at your place of business
· Share proceeds from the sale of a specific item to #NotInMyCity (think yellow!)
· Create a specialized #NotInMyCity item for sale in June
· Host an event or tournament with proceeds supporting #NotInMyCity
· Shop our Online store
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social media channels to see where Seeing Yellow will be popping up next in our city. Click here to download Seeing Yellow social media assets.
Join the many Allies and partners already on board; we’d love to have you join our June campaign. Send us an email if you’d like to be involved, and we’ll work on ways that we can help you “See Yellow” across #YYC this month.
Thank you Calgary!